Single Product Pages Temp
Hip Hound Brace
The Ortho Dog Hip Hound brace is designed for dogs who suffer from arthritis, mild to moderate hip dysplasia, decreased endurance during activity, hip pain, low back pain or weakness and back leg limping.
The Ortho Dog Hip Hound brace is designed for dogs who suffer from arthritis, mild to moderate hip dysplasia, decreased endurance during activity, hip pain, low back pain or weakness and back leg limping. The brace is also appropriate for puppies and young dogs who suffer from low back pain and early hip dysplasia symptoms. The brace also supports the low back and hip area for dogs recovering from surgery or injury. The Hip Hound is useful for older dogs who have difficulty getting around easily. The support and stability provided by the brace helps decrease pain and inflammation while being active.
The Hip Hound is designed for dogs of all ages and sizes. The brace is available in small, medium and large and the brace unit is adjustable. The Hip Hound includes the neoprene brace and harness. It comes in a nylon mesh draw-string bag for easy and clean storage. Just throw the bag in the back of your car and head out for fun with your dog. Since the brace is designed to be used when your dog is active, you can leave the harness on and slip the neoprene brace on and off as needed.
Indications for use:
- Mild to moderate hip dysplasia
- Decreased endurance during activity
- Hip pain
- Low back pain/weakness
- Back leg limping or fatigue
- Post operative support
- 3.0 mm Velcro plush neoprene
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Nylon Mojave side squeeze buckles
- Nylon wide-mouth Sliplocks
- Nylon low profile strap keepers
- Heavy weight nylon webbing
- Commercial grade nylon Velcro
- Embroidered Ortho Dog emblem sewn on brace
- Nylon draw-string mesh bag for easy storage
- Braces sewn by local sewers